Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reflection (Gracia Lee 1-1)

Through the temperature-recording activity, I learnt that there are many factors that can affect the temperature taken at home.

The factors that can possibly affect the temperature recorded are:
  • which storey we live on
  • the amount of open space in the house
  • the direction of our house from the sun
  • the time of the day
  • the distance of our house from the sun
  • the overall type of weather for the day
  • where the thermometer is placed in the house
  • the different parts of Singapore that we live in
I felt that the activity was quite interesting because it allowed me to know the temperature and average temperature range in my house. I understood more about the topic and learnt how to read a min./max. thermometer. I also learnt that the temperature in Singapore is relatively constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment